Saturday, January 8, 2011

Tanks a lot!


We're proud to present our dual lamp and RODI systems in use on a 1350g tank. A Canadian gentlemen, by the username "Nineball", is behind this impressive setup. You can read and see some of his process:


"RO/DI producing 200 gallons per day, seemingly endless. The TDS meter is at zero with one and an acceptable 2ppm for the other. I used the in & out probes to do product water measurements for two units instead of measuring RO membrane effluent."


"By a strange twist of fate I had a 30" x 30" steel top frame in my car today, so we tried it on the refugium and it eliminated the bow without losing ground with euro bracing. Now I need to order an aluminum frame or build one out of 80/20 profiles. I also need to make a bracket for the plasma light."

Full details on Reef Centrals forum: http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1811725&page=189 (post #4716)

No comments:

Post a Comment