Friday, January 14, 2011

The Best of the Best- Chingchai


Ever since I first laid eyes on it I have been a huge fan of Chingchai’s amazing tank. If you have never seen it then you need to take 10 minutes out of your busy schedule and watch this fantastic video. It shows his 1000+ gallon DSPS tank in all of its glory. The tank is around two years old now and is stocked with some of the finest SPS specimens one could ever hope to see in one place. Coupled with the amazing fish selection to compliment the coral, this tank has no peers in my opinion.

Seeing as how this tank and its creator are in Thailand I don’t think I will get to visit it in person anytime soon but hey perhaps the bossman will read this and send me there for some R&D and goodwill .

This DSPS system has always served as an inspiration to me in terms of what is possible in a man-made reef system. If you keep up with any of the online forums then you know how gracious Chingchai is by always taking the time to answer any and all questions that are asked of him. I hope you enjoy the video as much as I do.









No comments:

Post a Comment