Tuesday, January 4, 2011


I ended up calling a week ago later in the day when you guy's were closing and having issues with the weather. I ended up speaking to Dave on my T5-HO 36" freshwater light and an issue with one of the sockets not lighting. I did as he said and switched the blue to red and red to blue leads and also switching the yellow leads too. Not sure why but this not only worked, the lights are brighter and running a lot cooler (around the ballast area on the cover)!!!!! I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time and being so nice when I am sure you had better things to do and get done. Working for customer support at Sony Online Entertainment I wanted to say I was blown away at the support and kindness I received for a year old lite!! You have deffinately kept me as a life time customer and I thank you for that. I hope you all had an awesome holiday and best wishes on the new year!! (now I just need payday to roll around so I can grab another lite from Aquatic Warehouse!!!!).
Thank you once again!

P.S. I attached a .jpeg of my tank (40gal. Breeder, Back may look strange because I have mirrored
Mylar to help light output on the back). Still a work in progress but with both bulbs working now, I am sure it will be worth the wait!

~ Phillip R.
Thanks for the compliments Philip!

No comments:

Post a Comment