Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Delaware Reef Club


Delaware Reef Club

I wanted to take a moment (now that I've recovered) and again say thank you for supporting the Delaware Reef Club as we hosted our first ever frag swap this past weekend. I'm still getting feedback from attendees, vendors, and club members but so far the results have been overwhelmingly positive.  We had a lot of people attend, and the raffle was a HUGE success. We were very pleased to have a line down the hall 10 minutes before opening the door. Being able to look through the room and see huge crowds of people drooling all over the pickings for the day made me feel like the day was an enormous a success.


We are looking forward to next years event already (ok I admit everyone ELSE is looking forward to it, I can wait a bit still :) ) as it was a great time, with great people, great corals, and great prizes.


I truly can't thank you enough for your continued support and generosity.

Sincerely,
Craig D'Angelo
President DRC

No comments:

Post a Comment